I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lose Weight....Save Money

As I have been searching for the one wedding dress that says Me! I have realized that it is so much easier and cheaper to be slimmer. I was cruising David's Bridal for fun. It is a little early for me to purchase right now, but the new Fall 2008 collection was unveiled and I couldn't resist. Here is the kicker with wedding dresses they fit small so if you are a ten you may have to get a size twelve or size fourteen dress. The real punch is that if you are a 'larger' size they up the price of your dress. The lowest price jump was fifty dollars, the highest was almost two hundred dollars! And I hadn't even browsed the whole collection. So I will trim down even more than I initially planned to get the the full benefit of the cheaper dress.

I have found a dress that is simply stunning. I'm not sure if this is the one and it blows the dress budget to smithereens.

No comments:

Post a Comment