I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Early B-Day to Me

One of my best friends, decided that I needed a present I couldn't give back or place a value on. So she is giving me a mini vacation away from the kids, Future Spouse, the trials of seeking full time employment and my everyday routine.

What is she giving me besides peace and quiet? A trip to Houston to re-charge! She is paying for a round trip ticket for me to spend three nights away. I know three nights is not long but I haven't vacationed in well over two years. This trip seems like a more like a month than three days. I am so grateful to her and her infinite wisdom for realizing what I needed most.

Of course, now that I know I am going somewhere, I want to go out an indulge in a mass round of consumerism. Yeah I want to shop till I drop for clothes, clothes, shoes, and my favorite purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment