I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Dentist and the root canal or don't make me go

Somehow I am one of the lucky ones today going under the drill for a root canal.

Yay me, I hate the dentist with a purple passion. I am complaining about the cost and pain before it happens but I know it has to happen.

I don't want to go, I don't want to hear or feel or see, but it has to be done. I've taken all my antibiotics and transferred money from my emergency fund to handle the $560 bill the dentist wants to hand over. Another reason for and emergency fund!

I had another appointment this morning, but it was cancelled. So I will work half a day instead of taking the full day of as I had intended. Then I'm going to the house to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment