I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Have you noticed cut backs at work?

My office supplies coffee. I don't have to get up super early to brew some at home and I don't have to stop at Starbucks or Pound to get my own. There are about half a dozen or so of us die hard coffee drinkers who drink a half gallon apiece.

A perk I love but I have noticed for two weeks we haven't had french vanilla or even the hazelnut flavored creamer. And also instead of the mini liquid half and half we have a huge container of powdered creamer. I hate powdered creamer.

I asked about the liquid flavored creamers. The supply lady laughed and said we were 'spoiled employees'. Guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that we hadn't been re-stocked which before was done in a day or two.

Have you noticed cut backs at work? Or that things were taking longer to progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment