I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am tired of the bombardment or the woes of the economy

I really am sick of the emails that advertise sales -
20% off Fine Jewelry Coupon Inside
$10 off Olay's latest anti-aging breakthrough
Hear sleigh bells ring with Sound Blaster X-Fi
OMG! Extra 25% Off All Sale Items - Today Only
Ends this weekend! 20% off.
Fashion You'll Love at 20% Off - In Stores and Online,
Don't procrastinate. Jump-start your holiday shopping during our 3-Day Sale.
Find the Perfect Gift for the Football Fan on Your List
5 Hours Only! 15% off everything at Kohls.com, 11am-4pm
Chance to win $1000 Plus, great holiday gift ideas

I know it is a sign of the declining retail sales, tightening economy, and stores trying to play catch up with their revenues...

I am up to getting twenty or more a day. Some from places I don't go to, like Best Buy. I bought a Christmas present for one of the kids there two years ago and now I am getting sales circulars.

I am going to start hitting the Unsubscribe button.

There seems to be no end in sight (well Christmas) that is five weeks away. I can only imagine how many I will be getting in the coming weeks as Christmas nears. Too bad for most of the retailers I have purchased 3/4th of our presents already.

Has your inbox been bombarded by email flyer's from retailers? Have you hit the unsubscribe button?

No comments:

Post a Comment