I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Who says there is no credit being offered?

I got in the mail a credit card offer but it wasn't what you are thinking. This was from a debt collector. They were offering me a credit card and the would so generously combine my charged off debt with the new credit card!!!!

So I would get a credit card with a balance of the previous charged off debt on it to pay off, once My debt was paid off then I would have a credit card to call my very own.

Are they insane? The charge off is from a hospital bill that the insurance company told me on they had paid. The amount is less than four hundred dollars but why would I want a credit card to pay off a bill.

Has any one else received one of these offers?

No comments:

Post a Comment