I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hi all and Happy Belated Holidays

We (me, hubby, and the terrible three plus my in laws) spent an awesome week in Kissimmie, FL. We hit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure everyday. My feet hurt like they are new. The rides are fabulous. I highly recommend you ride the Simpson's, the Men in Black (my twelve year old wanted to ride back to back to back), and Spiderman. My oldest rode all the roller coasters Hulk, Dueling Dragons, and Free Fall where they drop you from a height for no reason.

Since my husband says my computer (all of them) are my mistress(es) I left them at home.
I had withdrawal symptoms, the shakes, the craving, the ghost typing. I was thinking of some things I need to do and was typing while I was thinking. I was no where near a keyboard. I am sorry I missed posting for over a week. I was pretty sure I would have one of my notebooks with me, but one had to go to the shop and I kinda was double dog dared to leave the other one behind. I shall never do it again.

I missed Internet, typing, working on things and blogging. I had so many ideas for posts. I had to purchase a little notebook to write them down.

1 comment:

  1. That.. is so me. Shaking from not having the internet!!!!

    LOL!

    Fabulously Broke in the City
    Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

    ReplyDelete