I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm alive

Well I think I am. My normally easy going boss has turned into a terror. I come home and collapse because I am so drained. I would like to say this is a short term transformation but I can't.

I have started putting out the word quietly with the temp agency I worked with; updated my resume on HotJobs and Monster and called a couple of my friends to let them look for me. This weekend I will begin the bulk applying.

I don't want to search for another job - I like the one I have but it is just that - a like not a love. The atmosphere at work some days is corrosive and I loathe working in that environment. I worked in such an office and it drove me to an ulcer.

I'm sorry I have been absent but I had no choice.

How do you know when it is time to search for another position? How do conduct a discrete job search?

I, of course will keep my head down and trying to turn out work that my boss will approve in the mean time. (That is the problem there)

No comments:

Post a Comment