I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walgreens photo review & Save 20% on Photo Valentine's Day Gifts

Today, I went to Walgreen's to pick up some photos. The kids wanted to do memory books from our Christmas trip. We were going to print our pictures from Universal Studios at home but the cost of a color ink cartridge is $25.00. I got photo paper from Dollar Tree, 20 sheets for a dollar. I have gotten several packs over the last few months.

However, our Lexmark printer will only print about thirty to thirty-five pictures. Doing the pictures at home had just become too expensive.

Walgreen's had a special on photos 50 4X6 pictures for $5. I had ordered photos from Walgreen's once before it was a free 5X7 or 8X10. I loaded all of the pictures onto their website, 400+ pictures, about 3 GB. It took a while for them to load. It is a lot of pictures I was understanding for a little bit.

Once everything was loaded, I selected my photos (83). I ordered. I selected pick up at my nearest Walgreen and I wanted to pay in the store (just in case I hated the quality).

Surprisingly the pictures were on great paper, really nice true colors. They were all there, the photo lab lady waited while I went through all of the pictures.

The next time Walgreen's has a photo special I will be ordering more pictures it was cheaper than printing at home.

I will have to look into getting a better quality printer for home use.

For now, I leave you with this Save 20% on Photo Valentine's Day Gifts with code JANUARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment