I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekly Menu Planner with Links

The kids were on it this week:

Monday - Easy Baked Manicotti

Tuesday - Glazed Pineapple Chops

Wednesday - Chicken Fajita Crescent Braid - Middle child saw this at Pillsbury.com. It is supposed to be Superbowl App.

Thursday - Quick Mexican Pork Mole - This is from the little one, it has chocolate and red pepper. This should be fun.

Friday - "Chinese Take-Out Lemon Chicken"

Saturday will be pizza night. We purchased pizza crusts for $3.50 for two mediums at Aldi. I got pepperoni from the Shoppers triple coupon sale. The pepperoni was regularly $3.50. The sale was 2 for $6.00. The coupon I used was for .55 cents. That tripled to $1.65. I had four coupons. Total four bags of pepperoni for $5.40. I stocked up and put three in the freezer. We will get cheese from Safeway today it is on sale.

We also have our dessert choices:

OREO & Fudge Ice Cream Cake

Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescents - Crescent rolls were a product of triple coupons.

I did really well at the triple coupon sale this week. I guess the kids realized this because most of the things they picked we had the ingredients here already. I am teaching my children frugality and they don't even realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment