I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am participating in the No Spending Month

The Frugalista Files is once again having a NO Spending Month. I am going to participate along with her. I feel like I need a month were I concentrate on nothing but bill payments.

I have to say my month hasn't gotten off to the start I envisioned. I bought Valentines stuff for my daughter's teacher. I left her out in my trip to the Dollar Tree in January. (Never shop when you have to potty)

I purchased lotion from CVS. Jergen's and Curel are buy two get $5 in Extra Care Bucks. I had two $3 off coupons for Jergens plus a $2 ECB that I have saved, plus $1.50 coupon on the teacher present. Net spending $5.82

I made a decision to try and use a coupon for every purchase I make; thereby lessening the amount I spend especially if I can combine them with a sale.

My fixed expenses seem to be increasing. My hubby has returned to work which necessitates the little one going to before and after care (more about this later).

Why won't my bills go down? It seems that they keep increasing on me. Are you experiencing Bill Creep?

No comments:

Post a Comment