I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Time to Stock up Forever Stamp



Postal Rates will be going up starting May 11, 2009. That gives you around three months to stock up on Forever Stamps at the lower rate.

I don't mail things often. Well I actually mail Netflix in but they come in the convenient postage paid envelopes. There are times of the year that you will need stamps. Even though all of our regular recurring bills are paid online, at least once a month, I have random things to mail. Pictures to some of my older relatives who aren't tech savvy. Small bill payments. Parking tickets. Flexible Spending Accounts paperwork. Christmas cards.

Don't discount the need to have stamps on hand. I keep a couple in my wallet and in my desk drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment