I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Apologies, Explanation, and Whip It Up Wednesday

I have to apologize for those of you who have been wondering where I have been (I know all of you didn't)

I was in the Land of Too D*$# Busy. Between my actual workload at work and the extra work I have taken in plus the demands (church, Girl Scouts, choir, hair, you name it) of the family; I have not had a moment to myself.

Hubby scored great deals at the grocery last week and over the weekend on pork chops, ground turkey, chicken and more. I took part of my lunch break to menu plan, which I normally use for Twittering.

If you haven't signed up for Twitter I suggest you do; please don't blame when you get addicted.

This is our Dinner Menu Plan For Two & a Half weeks:



Day of the Week Dinner
Wednesday Oven Fried chicken
Thursday Spaghetti, salad garlic bread
Friday Sloppy Joe's and tater tots
Saturday Youngest Child Pick


Sunday Turkey Breast, mashed potato and veggie
Monday Meatloaf
Tuesday Taco Tuesday
Wednesday Middle Child Pick
Thursday Marinated Chicken, rice and veggie
Friday Macaroni & cheese
Saturday BBQ Pull pork Sandwiches


Sunday Eldest Child Pick – no take out
Monday Hamburger helper (with ground turkey), salad, veggies
Tuesday Pork Chops
Wednesday Chicken Fajita Crescent Braid
Thursday Salisbury Steak, Mashed potato, vegetable
Friday Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Saturday Chili with cheese, garlic bread for dipping

No comments:

Post a Comment