I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, March 9, 2009

No blog post or Twitter updates today

Two words: Jury Duty.

When it rains it pours. My number was called today.

I know what some of you are thinking "You couldn't get out of jury duty! How slow are you?"

First let me say I have successfully dodged it before; it was just my time. I literally have gotten out of serving in several states over the last few years. So I(for once) will being doing my civic duty for the state of Maryland today. yahoo.

I am looking on the bright side: I don't have to go to work, I hope to get some uninterrupted reading time in while I wait.

2 comments:

  1. I'm weird. I LOVE jury duty. Hope you get an interesting case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a case. That's all I can say. It is not weird, it is strange...

    ReplyDelete