I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whip It Up Wednesday: How to Bake

The Prepared Pantry's How to Bake Book is a free e-book that reviews the basics of baking.

I signed up and now get a chapter in my inbox every week. The book covers the basics of flour, eggs, bread and pastries making, chemical leaveners, dairy, how to enhance your baked goods with butter, oil and shortening and more.

The Prepared Pantry is quickly becoming my new ready reference for a variety of things including food storage and canning. I know it is too early to actually can something but I wanted to familiarize myself (again) with the steps so that when the time comes I won't hover over the instructions.

Enter here to win the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook, Limited Edition Pink Plaid.


Other Publications by The Prepared Pantry:


 Emergency and Outdoor Bread Manual
 Easy Cheesecakes from A to Z
 The Perfect Pie: A Pie Lover's Handbook
 A Baker's Cookie Guide
 Baking Ingredients and How They Work
 Baking with Kids: Cupcakes, Cookies, and a Grandfather's Advice
 Classic Chicken Recipe Collection
 Dried Fruits Recipe Collection
 How to Make Great Pancakes
 How to Make Biscuits and Shortcakes


These publications are generally available in e-book form at no charge at
www.preparedpantry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment