I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whip It Up Wednesday

I wrote this post last week - saved it but forgot to set it for publication. Then of course you know I can't publish from work. So here you are my Whip It Up Wednesday profile.

I first saw this week's personality at least five or six years ago. I have to admit she has a lower profile than some of her other Food Network co-stars but I love her best. Why? Two words: tablescapes and cocktails.

Of course, I refer to no other than Sandra Lee!

Her style is very much like mine using fresh ingrediants with packaged foods to make a quick and easy meal. She and I share another love - the crock pot. She of course calls it a slow cooker.

I have two of her cookbooks and would love the rest of the series. I saw her family story watching an episode of Chefography. She like I was raised by her grandmother.

I urge you to take advantage of the 'Look Inside' Feature that Amazon utilizes. (I love the Look Inside feature every time I want to see a new book I go there first.)





No comments:

Post a Comment