I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whip It Up Wednesday: Leftovers

In honor of Earth Day, I will be blogging about recycling of the best variety: Leftovers!

I love leftovers. Wait before my husband reads this and disagrees - I love leftovers after a couple of days. I hate eating something on Tuesday and then eating it again on Wednesday and Thursday.

I like to save a bunch of small leftovers for one night every two weeks I call the Free For All/Smorgasbord/Leftover Night.

Everything gets cleared out of the fridge and everything has to go! Last FFA night, the weirdness was at the highest levels with peas, turkey burgers, Hamburger Helper, rice, mashed potatoes, corn, taco meat, alfredo and pinto beans.

Everyone's plate looked like lunch time at the all you can eat buffet which is how everything gets laid out on the table.

What do you do with leftovers? Do you have a FFA night? Do you take them for lunch? Do you throw them away?

No comments:

Post a Comment