I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, May 4, 2009

FTD update

An FTD rep called my home and emailed me about the order. I was not at home when she called so I didn't get to speak with her to convey my full frustration.

This is the text of the email I received:

Dear Ms. Spendthrift,

On behalf of FTD.COM, I would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience and for the non-delivery of your order to Old Boss. Through our quality assurance process, I was made aware of your order and would like to take this opportunity to see what I can do to further resolve the matter.

I see that the order was refunded in full and would like to offer to send a gift certificate towards a future purchase. In addition, I would be happy to personally handle your account to ensure that your orders receive the quality and level of service that we expect FTD to provide to each customer.

I did leave a message at the phone number on the order as well, but wanted to send an email to follow up on that message.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

L. Coleman
Manager, Customer Service
FTD.COM
860-XXX-XXXX


I am unsure whether I will be taking advantage of the gift certificates. If and when they arrive, I may re gift them to save myself the heartache.

I hate that my boss didn't receive them in a timely manner. I refunded my co-worker her half of the money for the flowers. I did have the present that I purchased for her and she got that over lunch.

Oh, I forgot to mention, New Boss paid for lunch for everyone. No additional out of pocket expenses for Old Boss leaving.

Would you order from FTD again if you were me?

No comments:

Post a Comment