I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My weight loss objectives and how I will achieve them

I have four things I want to enact to achieve my weight loss objectives.

First, I will start taking a multi vitamin every day. I take them sporadically now. I have brought two weeks worth to work to help me remember.

Second, I will have a small salad with lunch and dinner to help with portion control and stop over eating the bad things for me.

Third, I will walk 45 minutes everyday (except during the rain - I fear I may melt like the Wicked Witch) during my lunch hour.

Fourth, I will do the belly dancing video three days a week.

My weight loss objective is to first get under 300 pounds. I don't have a weight goal in mind like 150 pounds. Nor do I have an ideal size in mind, I was a eight/ten in high school. But I don't want to be a teenager again.

So for now I am setting my goals to get under a certain weight. After I have conquered 300, I will go for 275.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    You didn't mention breakfast. I try to eat a breakfast with a little fat, protein and carbs to keep from snacking in the morning. I really like scrambled eggs and toast!

    I also plan an afternoon snack. I don't always eat it, but it's nice to have a healthy option if I crash around 3:30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast and I don't get along during the week when it comes between myself and the snooze button. I keep cereal or granola bars in my desk or eat really early.

    I keep nuts and dried fruit or popcorn for a snack in my desk drawer.

    I learned from The Biggest Loser to chew a stick of gum when I feel the need for something sweet.

    ReplyDelete