I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am Spendthrift and I'm a lapsed blogger

I admit it, I have fallen down on my job to edu-tain you with my life's mishaps and triumphs. Lately I have been so busy with work and life that when I do have a moment to myself I would rather do something completely mindless. I also have developed an unrelenting addiction to Mafia Wars on Facebook.

Over the past few weeks, my life has been turned completely upside down. I have lost friends, had relatives die and hospitalized, gained weight, and had my sense of self and security broken. I'm really not ready to talk about all that has happened - just know this it will eventually come spilling out.

My finances which was really the whole purpose of this blog have taken a nosedive. I will recover but not in the near future. Maybe in a year or two will I feel like I have returned to firm financial footing.

Work is still a chaotic mess with co-workers departing and others planning too. I have stepped up my search for a federal job but at this point I am thinking another job any where would be better for my sanity. The solvency problems that my company was experiencing seem to have multiplied. More stress for me to cope with somehow.

The kids have gone South for the summer. I am child-free, well at least for a little while.

So this week I promise to at the very least post helpful articles if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. Take your time.

    You don't need to tell us anything... Only what you want to. :)

    Hope everything turns around.

    ReplyDelete