I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Reading for My Son

I am an avid reader. I sometimes bemoan the fact that my children don't love to read as much as I do; but there aren't many who read as much as I do. I have found ways of tricking them into reading by finding things they like instead of what I think they should be reading.

Their busy Summer Schedule of bike riding, all day TV watching, eating their weight everyday, skateboarding and sports didn't include any reading. I am going to try to slip some in anyway. I am their mother.

My son was a hard case. He hates reading if there are no pictures. Perfect Solution - Graphic novels.




Yes, the Hardy Boys have been updated. This is a box set of four so I'm really excited to see how long it will take him to finish the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment