I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

90 Days of Dresses: Week One

This is a short week because of Labor Day. I really need to invest in those solid color dresses soon.



Day One: My vertical stripped dress with apple green camisole beneath and green big shirt as a jacket.







Day Two

My brown silk-like dress. I like this dress but I have misplaced the belt that goes with it that keeps it from looking like a sack.
















Day Three
I actually forgot to get my picture taken. Then I tried to take my own on the commute home in a store front window. As you can tell it didn't work well. I wore a black sweater vest, long black skirt and turquoise-y blue men's shirt underneath.







Day Four
I actually woke up ill and slept on and off most of the day. Friday's outfit will be moved to Monday's.


My week so far
I enjoyed wearing dresses but can I be really pull this off for ninety days. I know I will have to closet shop this weekend to lay out my work wear for next week. This is a good time to start wearing a lot of the clothes I have but they never see the light of day.

I tried on some clothes and they do not fit. Whether too big or too small I am going to get rid of them.

I have had people give me clothes as well that I truly hate. I have them because I didn't want to be rude and say I don't want your dated castoffs.

All of these clothes have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment