I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Best Thing About Cable

The best thing about cable is OnDemand. I often don't have the patience for weekly television series.

Don't get me wrong I love a good series (The Wire, The West Wing, Dexter) but I am so impatient that I can never wait for the series to come on every week.

When I am sick, or have the day off; I try to watch a series or a marathon of a show. Friday, I awoke feeling completely out of sorts. I caught up on Nurse Jackie. I only saw the first two episodes of during the preview.

OnDemand is my marathon of television and movies when I want.

Do you watch OnDemand programs? Do you have cable? What do you watch OnDemand?

Let us know your favorite OnDemand programs in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment