M. (who has a behind but B cup breasts) asked if I would donate. She said she has always wanted big ones.
Both E., A. and I say 'NO, you don't!'
M. (who admits there are no large breasted women in her family) asks why not? Here are our answers and a few more:
1. Nothing fits properly. Either clothes too tight or too loose, there is never a happy medium. I constantly have to buy a size too big or face the indignity of too tight clothing.
2. Almost all clothes become low cut. Indecent exposure has happened to me. Button front shirts gap open, v neck shirts begin to stretch and dip; there are many other instances of clothes gone awry but these are enough.
3. Purchasing bras are a nightmare. This gets worse as you get into the larger cup sizes. I'm a 44G. Yes, I know. I can't go in a regular store and get a bra. There are specialty stores that sell nothing but undergarments but an individual bra price is astronomical. I normally wait for the Lane Bryant sale 'Buy 2, Get 3 free' or is it the other around(?) to stock up. LB's bras are of decent quality but they have closure problems after a couple months of wear.
4. Back pain. Enough said. Okay I will say a little more. My breasts are 40+ pounds. Imagine carrying around a kindergärtner around all day, every day on the front of your body.
5. Neck pain. Reference #4.
6. Chaffing. I have chaffing along the sides of my body and the inside of my arms from wearing bras.
7. Socially inept and immature men (some women) ogle. I have had whole conversations with people when they talk to my chest and I speak to their face. This does nothing to increase my opinion of these people.
8. Indentions from bra straps. These are sometimes called grooves but are really dark scars caused by bras.
9. Gravity. Because of the weight, large breast tend to sag sooner.
10. Attention from people who are curious and unwanted advances. The curious people can be deterred with a stern manner. Those who are intent on making advances whether or not I am receptive of those advances are the real problem.
Other problems large breasts can cause are :
posture problems - skeletal deformities,
rashes - especially heat rashes,
some women claim that their large breasts also cause their migraines.
I myself don't run, rarely jog or get above a trot when walking.
I once stabbed myself with my bra. The underwire snapped one day and begin poking through the seam directly into my ribcage. I had to go to the ladies room to dig the underwire out. I had a cut and was bleeding.
Are any of you large breasted women? Do you suffer from any of the above? Do you have any bra gone awry stories. Leave a comment and share.