I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My New Hairstyle

I love changing my look. I do it almost quarterly. I don't want people to picture me in their mind the same way.

I'm not sure how people keep the same look year after year. It seems so stale to me.


My last hairstyle which I loved and a couple of friends hated (I'm sticking my tongue out at you CW) was this:



The bangs were thicker and longer. I actually had this with two lengths - one was shoulder and the other was midway down my back. It is a style that doesn't offer a lot of styling options.

Changing my hair is a precursor to implementing new change in my life. Like that Patti LaBelle song "New Attitude"
I have decided that the new look would be softer with curls and length. So ta da - I unveil my new look.



Let me know in the comments what you think of this one. (Yes, this will require weave.)

No comments:

Post a Comment