I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Pouch System or My Batgirl Utility Bag Part 2

I have to thank my friend M., for reminding me that I failed to mention in my original Batgirl post, how I am able to carry everything in my bag. The most important thing I do with my purses is...I implement the pouch system.

For a while I was like everyone else, I threw everything in helter skelter which left me digging for things. I use make up bags or pouches to separate the contents of my purse. Using pouches makes it easier to switch purses quickly without leaving important items behind. It also allows me to size down to smaller purses or size up to larger bags by placing a priority on what I need for the day or for the trip.

Here is a breakdown of how my pouches are organized:

Food items go in one pouch:

  • Packs of sugar
  • Creamer
  • Drink mixes
  • Gum
  • Emergency chocolate
  • Granola/cereal/protein bars
Personal cleansing items go in another:
  • Deodorant
  • Wet wipes
  • Soap/wash cloth
  • Emergency tampon and pad
Also in this pouch are:
  • Pain reliever
  • Band aids
  • Migraine medicine
Eye products go in my eye glass case:
  • Eye drops
  • Eye glasses cleaning cloth
  • Sunglasses
Make-up basics go in a separate pouch:
  • Chap stick
  • Lipstick
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Eyeshadow
Extra pantyhose and underwear go in another pouch.

If this seems like too much for you; here are other purse organizing systems that you can buy.


How do you organize your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment