- oPaid off tax bills to
c. District of Columbia (well close, I owe one more payment of $57.38)
- 2. Worked for the same employer for a year
- 3. Bought a car (more on this in a future post)
- 4. Traveled for work to the following places
a. Portland, Maine,
b. Niagara Falls, NY, (twice)
c. Albany, NY
e. Albuquerque, New Mexico,
f. Chicago, IL (three times)
- 5. Traveled home to Louisiana (twice)
- 6. Traveled to Houston
- 7. Applied for and enrolled in graduate school
- 8. Visited Crime & Punishment Museum
- 9. Went to Metropolitan Cooking Show
- 10. Celebrated year of marriage
- 11. Participated in NaNoWriMo
- 12. Earned additional income as researcher/virtual assistant
- 13. Went to see Black Pearl Sings! At the Historic Ford’s Theater
- 14. Visited the Museum at Ford’s Theater
- 15. Became addicted to Twitter.
Goals for next year:
1. Start graduate school
2. Find a new job
3. Drop four dress sizes
4. Blog regularly
5. Stricter tracking of finances
6. Reducing RPC (random piles of crap) from around the house
7. Limiting myself to ten hours of television a week
8. Create and use daily to do list to keep projects from dropping off my radar.
9. Earn additional income.
10. Complete my Financial Goals for 2010.