I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

TV Thursday: Til Debt Do Us Part

I was so excited this past Saturday when I was watching (more like listening to) a program on CNBC and heard the voice of my favorite personal finance personality - Gail Vaz-Oxlade!


Gail is now on CNBC! Saturday nights at 10 pm Eastern.



I am super happy because the channel that I was watching GVO on was American Life.  I was disgusted that American Life no longer carried Gail. I had been trying almost everything to get my GVO fix. I went on the Slice website, the Canadian network that carries GVO. Apparently since I'm not Canadian I can't watch online.

They have so many seasons of Til Debt online on Slice that I feel like I am being cheated. This is the last season of Til Debt and was near tears that I couldn't watch.

Gail has a new upcoming series called Princess which you can become a fan of on Facebook. I hope this series is also shown on American television too.

Have you ever heard of Gail Vaz-Oxlade? Will you watch Til Debt Do Us Part on CNBC? Let me know in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment