I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, January 22, 2010

Follow Friday

On Twitter, there is this wonderful interactive feature called Follow Friday (#FF). This is when Twitter users recommend other Twitter user for following because they have great content. 


I am offering Budgetnista - A Confessed Fashion Cheapskate for Follow Friday. My daughter and I both love to pull up the Google Reader and see the newest photos from her. 


She finds the most incredible pieces at bargain basement prices. Mixes them with closet staples and creates the most pulled together outfits. I need her to give me a tutorial or come put together a look book for me, something.


I want to be as chic as her. I would love to see all of the Budgetnista's handbags. She has small feet so I won't be liberating her shoes from her closet. 


Some of our favorite posts of hers include: 


WINTERIZING A MAXI DRESS





THURSDAY, JULY 9TH



Tell me what you think of the Budgetnista in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment