Yesterday, was the third day of my three day weekend thanks to the observation of Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday. Unfortunately, I did not get to make it a Day of Service as President Obama recommends.
I did purge a lot of clothing and donate to the Lupus Foundation. Clean the kitchen with the assistance of the children, redo the format of my resume, and work on my hair (more on this later).
I also got to catch up on my couponing. Throwing away old, clipping new and matching them *with the Hubbster's assistance* to the sale papers.
After clipping, I have an abundance of new coupons that I want to giveaway!
Here are the many chances to enter to win. You don't have to enter all the ways but you are welcome too.
1. Follow me on Twitter or if you are a follower already Tweet this message: @ConvertSpndthft is giving away $250 worth of coupons! #giveaway. (You can do this once a day until the Giveaway ends.)
2. Leave a comment here on this blog post about why you love or hate using coupons.
3. Become a follower of my blog.
4. Leave a comment on any previous blog post.
5. For additional bonus entry: Refer a friend to this blog. (Friend must become a follower for this entry to count.)
That is five chances to enter and more importantly - WIN!
You can enter by each of the methods once a day. I will use Random.Org to choose a winner on Sunday, January 24 at noon and announce the winner shortly after.
This is perfect for those who are just getting into coupons who want to build a coupon stockpile. This post, The Truth About Saving Money With Coupons by Art of the Coupon is a primer for those who are just starting their frugality transition.