I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TV Thursday:What Netflix Has sent Me this Week

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 1: Water: Vol. 4 - The Son


Kim Possible: Villain Files - The Daughter


Perfume: The Story of a Murderer This is a great movie. Three words: orgy, murder, perfume. Every time I watch I am amazed it I am amazed by it. The movie is very disturbing but visually  compelling at the same time; I love how the world of a French perfumery is captured. 


Christy: The Complete Series  (Well a couple of discs) I remembered watching the movies and some of the television series. I saw some of an episode on the Gospel Channel on my last telecommute day and decided to watch the full thing. I barely remembered Tyne Daly on the show but had a pleasant surprise when up popped LeVar Burton.


What are you watching this week? Do you have Netflix? Do you use some of the Netflix features?

1 comment:

  1. I used to belong to Netflix, but it would take me forever to watch what they sent me. Even though I wasn't penalized for holding DVDs forever, i felt guilty about it, so I cancelled my account :-(

    ReplyDelete