I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Moolah Monday: Maximize Your Social Media

In this new feature, Moolah Monday I am going to share my brainstorms on developing multiple income streams.There are two reasons why I am having this feature, first is to fulfill one of my 2010 Financial Goals. Second is fulfill one of my blog goals of posting more regularly and with better content. Hopefully, one of these brainstorms will fit your situation if not mine.


Money Brainstorm # 4


I am a social media junkie. I have this blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and half a dozen more. I always heard rumors of people making money on social media sites but never took it seriously. Until, Sponsored Tweets, I am   absolutely happy to Tweet for Pay!  


SponsoredTweets referral badge

I plan on looking for other opportunities to earn additional income through social media and networking. Do you know of any good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment