I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Netflix: Savior of SnOMGasm

If you haven't heard, the DC metro area is expected to get 16-24 inches of snow this weekend. Lucky me, Netflix and my first week of graduate school assignments will keep me occupied.

10 Minute Solution: Quick Tummy Toners -while I am loving the 30 Day Shred, I need a lot of help with my mid section, hence this selection.


Anastasia - For the fairy princess who happens to be my daughter.


Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 1: Water: Vol. 5 - For my 13 year old superhero.


United States of Tara: Season 1: Disc 1 - Because I got behind in watching the series and I think I missed an important episode.


What are you doing this weekend? Will you be having your own SnOMGasm event?



No comments:

Post a Comment