I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TV Thursday:What Netflix Has sent Me this Week

Netflix hasn't sent me anything this week because of SnOMGasm. I think we got two pieces of mail on Monday and that has been it. No other mail, no UPS no Fed Ex, nothing.

Luckily, cable has been there to supply me with endless hours of sheer mindless entertainment and reruns.  Movies and tv are not all I used to occupy my time but it was a good portion of my time. I have watched a little bit of everything and a lot of nothing.

Television shows:

Big Love,
Til Debt Do Us Part with Gail Vaz-Oxlade ~ I have been DVR'ing it.
Bad Girls Club,
Shear Genius,
Sandra's Money Saving Meals,
The West Wing,
Fantasia For Real,
The Tudors ~ I started watching, on the recommendation of a coworker. I withhold judgement until later.

Movies:

Little Giants ~ who doesn't love this movie?
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - first time watching
Perfume: The Story of a Murder - one of my top ten movies
Bastard Out of Carolina - never completed watching it.


What have you been watching this week? Are you using the tv to entertain you? Are you trapped inside due to the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment