I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whip It Up Wednesday

Meal planning is either fun or tiresome. I've found that when I am planning for a longer period of time I do better at adding variety and healthy choices. When I am just planning for one week I write do the first thing that comes to mind. I'm pulling out the cookbooks this weekend and searching for the healthy again.

Monday - Take Out (it is sometimes easier to let them have it, instead of denying them all the time)

Tuesday -Red Beans & Rice

Wednesday - Pot Roast with carrots and green beans

Thursday - Daughter Pick

Friday - Oven roasted Chicken (marinated in Jamacain jerk sauce) with Mac and cheese

Saturday - Leftovers (best way to get the fridge clean)

Sunday - Superbowl Sunday Taco Salad

How do you incorporate the healthy into your menu planning? How far out are you planning your meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment