I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, March 19, 2010

Follow Friday

<------As you can see I have removed my blog roll. 


(Maybe I should do this instead 




The reason is simple. So many bloggers that I have love and adore have stopped blogging or they are on hiatus with no definite return date. 


I have an eclectic mix of bloggers in my Google Reader that I am reading like The Elegant Thrifter and the Fatshionista and my Twitter pal Hanging with Mrs. Cooper and 100 Pounds in a Year and Curls, Coils and Kinks


Each blogger provides me with a spark of something - a laugh, inspiration, life style tips, another wife and mother who understands or overstands,  fat acceptance and hair-erapy. Yes, I just made up hair-erapy; if you see it elsewhere make sure they refer the credit back to me. LOL.


What blogs are you reading? Well besides mine of course. Who do you recommend that I read?

No comments:

Post a Comment