I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Money, Money, Money

I received a sizable check of a few thousand dollars (well at least to me) yesterday. It is the leftover amount from my student loan. If I was super smart I would take the money and send it back to the lender, reducing the amount of money that I owe. Or I could use it too pay off my Mohela loan, or take a chunk out of my Sallie Mae loan.

I am going to divide it between my new computer, my emergency fund, life happens and my Roth Starter Fund.

Then I had an epiphany. I now have enough to money to fund my Roth account!

Woo Hoo!

The only problem, I have been saving for the Roth but have no idea who (which company) to use.

Boo.

I now need to research companies.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment