I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TV Thursday: The Good Wife & What Netflix has sent Me?

What show do I love but it has the worst time slot ever? 






The Good Wife with Julianna Margulies. I love almost everything about this show. The writing, the politics, the dynamic between Alicia and Will, the race to land the position between Alicia and Cary. The location (supposedly Chicago) and Kalinda! I don't think an episode is complete without her.


I have even learned to tolerate Chris Noth, whom I was pretty sure I loathed.


I think this show is really a backstage view of political marriage. Sort of a The West Wing without the actual policy.


Haven't seen the show because it is in the purgatory time slot on Tuesday night? You can go Here to see full episodes.


I'm also excited because - The Good Wife received an early renewal for a second season in January. I know I'm behind.


Netflix this week:


Me:Moonlighting: Seasons 1 & 2: Disc 3
    Scarecrow and Mrs. King: Season 1: Disc 1


Superhero: Jaws 2


Princess: Lady and the Tramp

1 comment:

  1. A year later and The Good Wife is still one of the best shows on television.

    ReplyDelete