I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

TV Thursday: What Netflix has sent me this week

My quest to get under ten hours of television watching is not going well. 


Maybe I should plan my television watching so I can have a better grip on time. Something to work on for the next week, I suppose.


In case you were wondering, I don't leave the Hubbster out. He gets his own Netflix, too.


I am loving Big Love this season. My co-worker Marianne and I discuss every Monday like middle schoolers discussing a cute new boy at school. We talk about it so much another co-worker is swearing she is getting HBO to watch with us. I told her to get caught up on the previous seasons through Netflix first or she would be completely lost.


This week my queue has provided:




For Me: Early Edition: Season 1: Disc 4
               Early Edition: Season 1: Disc 5


For Superhero: Puppetmaster vs. Demonic Toys


For Princess:  Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It


I do wish that Netflix had a shuffle button. 


This would make it easier to get a little more variety from my queue. Right now it is documentary and television show heavy. 


What is in your queue? Are you watching Big Love? Have you ever seen the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment