I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Follow Friday: Walking on Faith

I am a horrible influence. I have dragged @cwattigney, TallFriend and OKBF into Facebook against their wills. @CWattigney is even on Twitter and she loves it. She hated it at first. Her Facebook and Twitter apps stopped working on her phone and she called almost in tears. Yeah, I'm bad.


Now I have influenced another friend to start blogging and being apart of the social media revolution. She is choosing to remain anon for now but her blog and Twitter is Walking On Faith. 


You can follow Faith at her blog here and on Twitter here.


More about Walking on Faith:



Walking on Faith is an every day journey of living a Christian life and stepping forward in faith.  This blog began as my experience in a Challenge based on the book by my pastor,One Month to Live by Kerry and Chris Shook.
The challenge quickly spread from person to person via email.  I received so many comments by those that I felt compelled to continue my journey and offer my insight and experiences to others.  Now, by God’s grace, we are here.  I am an ordinary average person that lives in the real world.  There is nothing special about me, nothing that sets me apart from anyone else.  I just have learned to let go of the reigns and give them to the one who truly controls them.  Now, don’t think I never have struggles with this because that is one thing life is about, challenge and struggle but, this is what also builds our character and more importantly, builds our faith.
Many of us have been taught to memorize scriptures and we all have our favorite but never were we taught how to apply this to our lives here and now. It is time we not only talk the talk but walk the walk. There is a challenging world out there and I hope you join me in my Walk on Faith.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a scripture quoter but I live by my Faith everyday. Walking on the journey with you Lady.

    ReplyDelete