I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Plus Size OOTD

Purple Overshirt -Unique Spectrum via Forman Mills - $12.99. The matching belt to this shirt I used as a headband to pull back the afro.

Gold mock collar shirt - Requirements Woman via Marshalls, I think (under $10)

Purple & Gold Scarf - Mother's Day present from Superhero via Affordable Scarves

Belt - OneStopPlus.com clearance & code (I wear this belt way too much.)

Jeans - Ashley Stewart clearance rack - $19.99

Purple Ballet Flats via Fashion Bug $9.00

Makeup:
CoverGirl Wetslicks in Clear Lip Gloss
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express
Concealer - Black Opal
Powder - CoverGirl Queen Collection
Revlon Perle Eyeshadow in Black Galaxy:
Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow Black Galaxy (Noir Galaxe) 045 2 Pack

Revlon Perle Eyeshadow in Violent Starlet:

No comments:

Post a Comment