I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Nail Polish of the Week

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #620 Wine Not.

I have to admit I fell for the name.

Wine Not is a stunning color and the color stays true after three coats. The first coat was almost sheer. The second coat added depth. The third made it true to the bottle.

It was the application of the third coat where I had trouble.

I'm not sure if I didn't allow my second coat time enough to dry or if I had too much polish on the brush when I was applying but I did get air bubbles.

I'm going to try this color again before I write it off completely.


I got this color at CVS on a Buy One Get One Half off with coupon.The other color I got was a Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Grape Going (look for it in two weeks).

Sally Hansen claims the line is a:


Complete Salon Manicure


  • Salon Manicure Made Simple!
  • All 5 Steps of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle.
  • Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat.
  • 9 out of 10 Salon Professionals Preferred Our Formula to the Leading Salon Brand.
  • With Patented Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care.
  • 42 Salon-Inspired Shades.
  • Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.

1 comment:

  1. Love this shade. I wear something similar in the fall. Anything with the word wine usually catches my attention.

    ReplyDelete