I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 1 in Review: My Quest to Kick Jillian Michaels or Finish the 30 Day Shred

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
Yesterday was the first day of my renewed commitment to complete the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels in  30 Days. 

I forgot how tough this DVD was from the first time I started this challenge. (I actually think it was easier for me the first time I started.) I should have never stopped but I couldn't keep going through the foot pain.

I struggled. If every set had 20 reps I would finish between 12-15. In the early parts, I got up to 18. Not sure I ever finished all 20 reps.

I had to take breathers. A complete no-no but I didn't want to die in a hotel room and have some maid find my corpse on the floor.

I huffed and puffed but I got all the way through.

I am sore and tender.

My weight yesterday at the start was 322.

I ate well but I did have a maple bacon donut from the Nickel Dinner, here in Downtown Los Angeles. It erased all the hard work I put in yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment