I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 2 in Review

Why was Day 2 harder than Day One of my attempt to complete the Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred?

I overslept the alarm and hit snooze twice. I basically jumped out of bed and hit play. BAD idea.

Everything was burning - my thighs, my back, my calves. I had to go longer on each set of reps to try and get half done and it seemed that wasn't enough. I did complete all twenty of each set of the damn dumbbell rows. I can't

There were more breathers for me today.

I almost quit twice.

I was so glad to get to the end.

Things I noticed that may have contributed to my drag-assing during the workout and after.

I didn't have a protein shake or any water before I worked out. Afterwards I cramped really hard and was miserable until I got some food into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment