I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Coastal Scents Sale and Celebrity Look-A'Like Challenge!

Happy Friday all,
Checking my email this morning I found that Coastal Scents is having a sale on their brushes, mica and brush cases.


From Coastal Scents:




Everyone loves a great brush, so how about four great brushes? This week we have the Deluxe Black Eyeshadow BrushBlender BrushChisel Detail Mini Brush and our amazing Black Eyeshadow Brush on sale for 50% OFF! We offer all 117 shades of Micas, now at 15% off. New price reductions on the BlackBronze and Magenta Brush Cases as well as the Black and Pink Angled Kabuki

Be prepared to have some fun with our Celebrity look-alike Halloween Contestwith 13 prizes awarded, read below (on the right) for more details.






What celebrity do you look alike? I have said mine before, remember my Jill Scott montage

I may enter as Jill Scott. People tell me all the time that I resemble her; I may as well try to win those gift certificates. 

I have until October 26th to get it done. I will start culling the web for some images were she is looking especially dramatic to replicate.









No comments:

Post a Comment