What does that mean for me? I need to severely adjust my spending and expectations.
- For the month of November I will not be eating anything that isn't home cooked. No more McDonald's or Burger King quick bites. I have to carry fruit in my bag as well as my granola and protein bars. I will have to take my lunch to work everyday. I have a little over ten dollars on my Starbucks card plus a "Make It Right" coupon to get a free cup of coffee. Between those two I should be able to squeeze out four cups of coffee in November.
- Also I will need to restart my 30 Day Shred, when I was in Boise I left the 30 Day Shred DVD in the DVD player here at the house. I went on to Netflix hoping to find the 30 Day Shred in the Instant Watch queue. No such luck. I did some random exercise video but it wasn't Jillian. It was a work out. I understand why Jillian has you doing two exercises at once. You feel your body changing. I have made up my mind that I will complete the Shred no matter how many times my body betrays me or how many times I have to start over.
- I also am going to follow BeautyNewbie and BargainClipper's example and create my own Project 10 Pan. Which means that I won't purchase any makeup or hair products until I have used up 10 of the current ones that I already have. I spent $35 at EyesLipFace in the last two weeks. The first time was a 50% off of a twenty dollar purchase. I had coveted the mineral foundation and couldn't let it pass me by again. There was an offer earlier this week - Get a free mini makeup collection (pictured above) with a ten dollar purchase so I bought the mineral face primer, makeup remover wipes and zit zapper.
More on Project 10 Pan
My Project 10 Pan items are
1. Rimmel MaxVolume Flash Mascara
2. Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer
3. elf Eye Makeup Remover Pads
4. Black Opal Beautiful Bronze Concealer (Stick)
5. Mary Kay Sugarberry Nourishine lip gloss
6. Almay Intense I-Color Trio for Browns
7. Sally Hansen Sheer Peaceful Plum. Found in Dollar Tree!
8. Savvy Blushing Natural Blusher (not pictured)