I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Help! Me Decide Which Look



Remember Coastal Scents is having a Celebrity Look-A'Like Challenge. I'm ready to enter! What is better than buying make up? Winning Makeup! 



I trolled the internet for images of Jill Scott. She like I is a veritable chameleon (like me). I have narrowed down my top five looks.


 What can I say? Gorgeous.  




  My hair just happens to be in this style via a full sew in weave. 


This is very Ella Fitzgerald/Billie Holiday. I love the look of the hair and the fabulous lashes.


I particularly love this pic. Very dramatic with that one eye giving you the business, the power lip and the jaunty hat angle.


So tell me in the comments section which look do you think I should recreate for the Celebrity Look-A'Like Halloween contest.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is #3 followed by #4. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HangingwithmrscooperOctober 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM

    So which look did you end up picking. You can't go wrong with Jill, I love her.

    ReplyDelete