I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Favorites

Some of my favorite YouTubers create videos with their favorite things.

 I decided to play along. I may eventually start video taping myself.

Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats 100 Calorie Thin Rolls - Soft 100% Whole Wheat - 8 Pre-Sliced Rolls per 12-Oz. Carton (Pack of 2)My first favorite . I love bread more specifically bread with texture and depth. I hate plain sandwich bread. These Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats 100 Calorie Thin Rolls - Soft 100% Whole Wheat - 8 Pre-Sliced Rolls per 12-Oz. Carton (Pack of 2) are the perfect in between. They are thin like sandwich bread but have texture.





Maybelline Expert Wear Quads - Amethyst SmokesMaybelline Stylish Smokes Quad. My personal fav is number 02 Natural Smokes. Bought from CVS during a BOGO 50% with coupons (of course) For a great review on these quads read the Pink Sith's blogpost.







MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbag, Uptown Astor Shoulder Tote Gunmetal

MICHAEL KORS LARGE JOPLIN BAG ASTOR LEATHER TOTE HANDBAGMy newest bag baby - the Michael Kors Astor. Okay I know I'm showing two different bags. You are probably saying ConvertingME - get your ish together. The bag on the left is the correct color of my bag and the bag on the right is the exact bag. (Smash them together in your head and you have my bag) I bought this baby with a combo of gift cards left over from my birthday and Marshall's layaway plan.



Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation I am thinking of adding this to my Project 10 Pan.














Essence of Beauty Foundation Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment