I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update & Black Eyeshadow Replacement

Remember my post about ME starting my very own Project 10 Pan?

For those of you that missed it...Project 10 Pan is a pledge not to purchase any new makeup products until you have hit 'pan' or completely finished ten of your current products.


Status - 3/4 of the way there




e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Makeup Remover Pads


3. elf Eye Makeup Remover Pads - 

Status - Complete





Black Opal True Color Liquid Foundation w/ Gift Concealer - Beautiful Bronze/toast04



Status - far, far away




Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss ~ Sugarberry

5. Mary Kay Sugarberry Nourishine lip gloss


Status - not even close



Sally Hansen Collagen Lip Lift Sheer Peaceful Plum.

7. Sally Hansen Sheer Peaceful Plum. Found in Dollar Tree!

Status - no where close





            8. Savvy Blushing Natural Blusher (not pictured)
 
9. Wet N Wild Gel Liner. I have this in Eggplant and Black. 

Status - 3/4 of the way through.






                          10. Lancome The New Black Metallic

                            Status - Hit pan but still have the plenty on the sides.

















I ventured into Walmart tonight. Yes, I had to come home to shower off the stench of too many people shopping for the least priced product of dubious quality.



I went in for one purpose. I wanted to see Hard Candy makeup up close. 


My reaction to it in person. 


Double Wowser!!!


I think I have found the replacement to my Lancome The New Black Metallic - Hard Candy's Black Hole.


<---- I also fell in love with Intergalactic. 


I would rather pay $6 than $17. Not sure if I want to make more trips to Walmart though. 


Oh, Hard Candy can't you find some other chain to sell your line?







No comments:

Post a Comment