I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Music Monday: Do You Remember This? #musicmonday

Do you remember this? Maybe some of my Canadian friends will know it?




This song got stuck in my head one day last week. I, of course went to handy dandy YouTube to find it. 


Wikipedia gave me way more information about the show than I needed to know.  Did you know Sharon, Lois and Bram were Canadians? My sister, V was three when this started airing on Nickelodeon in 1987. 


The Elephant Show featured the wacky adventures of the Canadian singing trio Sharon, Lois & Bram, with Paula Gallivan in an elephant costume. Elephant, who never said a word, was represented by the sound of a tuba, played by Scott Irvine. There was never any explanation provided as to why Sharon, Lois and Bram lived together in a house with an elephant or how they were connected to the children they spent time with. The group were usually accompanied by a gang of children and a fun-loving sidekickEric Nagler.

No comments:

Post a Comment